The company was founded in 1915 by Charles Burbeck Derrick, C.B. as he was known. Leslie, his son, worked with C.B., and eventually took over the business. At one time, it was the only monument company between Buffalo and Rochester. In 1972, the Carlsen family bought the business from the Derrick's and we are now in our third generation of ownership.
Our company has manufactured tens of thousands of cemetery memorials for western New York in our 90 plus year history with 30 part-time salesmen servicing Niagara Falls to Watertown.